PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
You have the right to drive with your national driving license in Spain if:
1) Have a driving license issued in European Union Zone.
2) Have a driving license issued in the following non-EU countries: Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Iceland, Guatemala, Japan, Macedonia, Morocco, Nicaragua, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Serbia, South Korea, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay and Venezuela :
3) Have a driving License issued in a non-EU country not listed above, but written in Spanish
4) Have a valid International Driving Permit
If you have a driving License issued in a non-EU country and NOT written in Spanish
- We recommend to get your national driving license translated by an official translator into Spanish. (You can do this with any Spanish translator who is qualified to translate and stamp official documents from other countries. We can do it for you, need 24 hours. in this case contact us).
- Or make a Internacional Driving Permit (This needs to be applied for and purchased in your country. It is easily obtained and valid all over the world)
With an official translation of your national driving license or your International Driving Permit you have the right to drive in Spain.
You are still able to rent in Vespa Soul Barcelona without an international Driving Permit or an official translation and be covered by our third party insurance. However Vespa Soul Barcelona will not accept any responsibility for any potential fines or costs incurred.