To live a nice Vespa Soul Experience you need to have:
- Previous experience driving a scooter/motorbike;
- Valid passport or identity card;
- Credit card or cash to pay the security deposit
- Valid driving license in Spain. For example, US or Canadian driver licenses should only be translated by an official translator (your Consul)
According to the Spanish law the following driving licenses are valid to drive:
- Vespa 50cc. European Driving License: AM, A, A1, A2, B. International Driving License: A, B. Driver licenses from other countries if they are written in Spanish or are provided with by an official translation.
- Vespa 125cc. European Driving License: A, A1, A2. International Driving License: A
Yes, when you arrive at Vespa Soul, you will be asked to leave a security deposit (300€). The same is payable by credit card, debit card or cash.
The full amount of this deposit will be refunded if you return the scooter and the accessories in the same original conditions.
Yes, cancellations are possible and free of charge up to 48 hours prior to the agreed date. For any cancellation made in the 48 hours before the agreed date you will be refunded the amount of the booking less 30%. In case of exceptional bad weather, will be totally refunded!
MOTO RENT BARCELONA
A scooter is the perfect way to move about quickly, and enjoy all the delights of the ‘Capital of the Mediterranean’!
During the 60s, the Italian-designed Vespa enjoyed a huge boom worldwide, thanks to its unique style and ease of use and nowadays, they’re one of the biggest and most-beloved of all Italian design exports.
Rent a Vespa and get lost exploring the city or rent a Vespa with GPS and pre-recorded routes and discover Barcelona in-depth!
As part of our sense of responsibility, we do not recommend renting to those who have no driving experience, despite being in possession of the requirements required by international law (driving license A or B).
Remember: To Rent a Scooter you must be in possession of a valid driving license and valid under the laws of Spain.
For example, US or Canadian driver licenses should only be translated by an official translator (in Barcelona: We can do it for you. need 24 hours. Please contact us) or make a Internacional Driving Permit’s (IDP’s) in your country.
Please reed this: Driving License Rules
EASY RENT, ALL INCLUSIVE:
No extra charges.
*one or two Helmets *First Tank Fuel *Insurance *Lock *unlimited km *taxes
Drop off & Pick up at your hotel/apartment + 20€ (We need 24 hours in advance)
GPS «with prerecorded routes» + 10€/day
You can Pick-Up and drop off your vehicle between 10:00 AM to 08:00 PM